Friday, May 13, 2011

I Am Your Grandma Video



Wow, I made a video entitled, I AM YOUR GRANDMA, and the press has been insane.
First Vice wrote about it, CBS covered it and in 24 hours, over 20,000 people viewed it. Some love it, hate it, equate it to Gaga, and debate which mask they prefer to bang.




I would like to thank all the talented people involved with this video, please check them out on their sites!
Lyrics and Video: Jillian Mayer
Musical Score: Michael John Hancock
Director of Photography: Daniel Fernandez
Costumes: Wildchild World
Assistant Director/Producer: Lucas Leyva
PA: Laila

premiered at the Borscht Film Festival
miami, fl, usa

digital premiere at vice magazine online
http://www.viceland.com/blogs/en/2011/04/29/miami-salutes-its-shorts/

www.jillianmayer.net
www.borscht.info
www.wildchildworld.com
www.davidcastillogallery.com
www.anrmiami.com

2 comments:

Richard M Nixon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catarina Wanderlust said...

I found your website (and then your blog) because of this video and I wanted to tell you how much I love your work.